Student Health Services
Alliance University’s Student Health Services exists to provide competent general medical care, preventative care, and health education to our students in a comfortable and spiritually empowering environment.
In addition to providing general healthcare services including first aid, we also serve as a referral channel to other healthcare providers, diagnostic resources, and clinics when appropriate.
If you are having or witnessing a medical emergency, please call 911. For all other health concerns, email email@example.com.
Health Services Links:
- Health Insurance
- Health Services
- Health Services & Policies
- Health Services Forms
- Local Medical Services & Resources
Safety & Security Policies
Alliance University’s Campus Safety Department seeks to provide a safe and secure environment for all students, staff, faculty, administrators, and guests. We serve our community while also fostering an environment of cooperation and mutual respect.
We work closely with local law enforcement to ensure that our policies comply with all applicable government regulations. There is continuous video surveillance of designated public areas on the Alliance University campus. In addition, there is always a campus safety officer on duty.
In case of an emergency, please call 911.
For all other safety concerns, please contact Campus Safety.
Campus Safety Manhattan
(646) 378-6198 x 6198 (from a campus phone)
The Bay at Jersey City
(845) 222-8812 (front desk)
Safety & Security Links:
- Advisory Committee on Campus Security
- COVID-19 Updates
- Drug and Alcohol Policy & Prevention Program
- Emergency Information
- Missing Persons Policy
- Timely Warnings, NyackAlert Notification System
- Reporting a Student or Employee of Concern
- Safety & Security
- Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (PDF)
- Security Policies & Procedures
- Sexual Assault Prevention & Response (PDF)
- Sexual Misconduct and Violence Policy
- Student Bill of Rights (PDF)
- Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, and Stalking Brochure (PDF)
- Reporting Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, and Stalking
- Nine Things to Know About Title IX (PDF)
- Resources and Important Phone Numbers
- Options for Confidentially Disclosing Sexual Violence
- Student Onboarding and Ongoing Education Guide
- Employee Training and Education
- Hate Crimes
- Weather Emergencies