Alliance University’s online and on-ground degree completion program for a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Professional Studies in Organizational Management is an upper-division degree program. Through a cohort-based model of learning, the program prepares students to create positive organizational and individual change, by developing their ability to assess organizational needs and utilize innovative and strategic solutions. With a strong focus on academic research, students in this program are fully prepared for graduate school.
Why Study Organizational Management at Alliance University?
- Flexible schedule: Students have an option of enrolling fully online or attending the on-ground program, that meets one evening per week.
- Supportive environment: Students learn through a cohort-based environment that encourages growth and helps them develop their communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Practical application: Course content is geared toward practical application in the everyday lives and occupations of our students.
- Finish in just sixteen months: Students can complete the requirements for an accredited bachelor’s degree in sixteen months (i.e., three twenty-four-week terms).
- Frequent launches: New cohorts are launched two times a year.
- Prior experience credit: Students can transfer 60–84 credits from life/career experience and prior academic coursework.
100% Online Option
What Will I Study?
- Communication skills
- Group behavior
- Motivational methods
- Organizational structure and design
- Strategic planning
- Teamwork techniques
“The professors at Alliance University possess great subject knowledge and research experience, and bring that to the classroom to produce a great learning environment. In addition, they all find ways to incorporate their faith into their classes. Studying at Alliance University has really helped me to see that I can pursue my dream career and harmonize new research with my Christian faith.”
Class of 2016