The professional certificate in IBM Cybersecurity prepares students for the growing number of exciting and well-paying jobs in the security industry that don’t require a college degree. Participants should be comfortable working with computers, willing to develop new technical skills, and enjoy collaborative problem solving.
This program is appropriate for anyone looking to enter the workforce or switch careers. No prior experience is required.
Participants leave with the technical skills, hands-on experience, and confidence to work as a Cybersecurity Analyst.
Why Study Cybersecurity at Alliance University?
Alliance University offers students the ability to study when and where it’s convenient for them. This 8-course professional certificate is offered 100% online. You can start at any time, work at your own pace, and set flexible deadlines.
What Will I Study?
Instructional content and labs will introduce you to network security, endpoint protection, incident response, threat intelligence, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessment. By the end of the program, you’ll complete a hands-on real-world security breach project. Courses offered include the following:
· Cyber Threat Intelligence
· Cybersecurity Capstone: Breach Response Case Studies
· Cybersecurity Compliance Framework & System Administration
· Cybersecurity Roles, Processes & Operating System Security
· IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Assessment
· Introduction to Cyber Security Tools & Attacks
· Network Security & Database Vulnerabilities
· Penetration Testing, Incident Response & Forensics
Cybersecurity is one of the most in-demand career fields. Certificate recipients leave the program equipped to work as a Cybersecurity Analyst.