In order for Alliance University to maintain a safe and healthy campus community, each of us must do our part. Our goal is to remain inclusive and welcoming while also prioritizing self-care, care for others, and mutual respect.
To protect our community, Alliance University will continue with the enhanced cleaning of all common areas.
Listed below are ways you can care for yourself as well as others in the Alliance University community. Please note that our guidelines will continue to evolve as the pandemic changes.
Here are the self-care measures we are asking our community members to take:
- Monitor your health: Check your temperature routinely, note any symptoms, and seek medical attention as needed.
- Follow best practices for regular hand washing with soap and water, using hand sanitizer, and other recommended cleanliness measures.
- Take advantage of Alliance University’s spiritual and mental health resources by reaching out for prayer and support.
- Students can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employees can visit Aetna’s website for a list of mental healthcare providers.
- Respect & Care for Others
Here are the measures we are asking our community members to take to respect and care for each other:
- Wearing a mask on campus is optional for most students and employees. Please be respectful and supportive of each person’s decision to wear or not wear a mask.
- All students and employees are required to follow the latest CDC guidelines for isolation when positive for COVID-19 or sick and suspecting of COVID-19.
- Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 is required to wear a mask on campus for an additional 5 days after isolation.
- Please respect everyone’s personal space and remain mindful that everyone has different health and safety concerns and comfort levels.
Alliance University will continue to monitor the path of the pandemic, especially in New York City and New Jersey, and make updates to this page as necessary.